Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
08A1-00 - Formalize your thinking by constructing a problem statement. create a modified version. The emphasis of this project is on leadership, and we are using the problem statement primarily as a tool in our analysis of leadership skills
In ear;ier assignment, you worked to define the problem that would be the focus of your course project. In this assignment, you will formalize your thinking by constructing a problem statement. Review pages 236–239 in Crosby and Bryson for ideas on how to construct problem statements.
While it is important to understand how to construct a complete problem statement, for this assignment you will create a modified version. The emphasis of this project is on leadership, and we are using the problem statement primarily as a tool in our analysis of leadership skills. Key elements to include for the purposes of this assignment are:
- A historical overview of the problem.
- A description of why the problem was selected. (This should incorporate the problem definition developed in Unit 3.)
- An overview of the approach that will be used to address the problem.
A problem statement (2 pages synthesized from U3A1 see attached, and U8A1) that includes:
- An analysis of the overarching problem your action plan will address.
- A definition of the specific problem you are addressing within the overarching context.
- A statement of the scope of the specific problem you are addressing.
- An evaluation of how systems theory influenced your problem definition (Unit 8 discussion 1).
Reference - Crosby and Bryson text Chapter 7, "Developing an Effective Problem Definition to Guide Action" pages 216–241