Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
1. A bag contains 5 purple jelly beans, 3 pink jelly beans and 2 yellow jelly beans. Two consecutive draws...
1. A bag contains 5 purple jelly beans, 3 pink jelly beans and 2 yellow jelly beans. Two consecutive draws are made from the bag with replacement. Find the probability of drawing two pink jelly beans.
2. A bag contains 5 purple jelly beans, 3 pink jelly beans and 2 yellow jelly beans. Two consecutive draws are made from the bag without replacement. Find the probability of drawing two purple jelly beans.
3. A printer has 8 colors of ink, but Katie can only pick 3 to use on a pamphlet she is printing. How many different ways can Katie select her 3 colors?
4. Of the 200 seniors graduating, 45 took an art class while in high school and 89 were in the band. Only 20 of the students who took an art class were not also in band. What is the probability that a graduate chosen at random was in the band or had taken an art class?
5. We are having a pumpkin carving contest and we are going to give 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place prizes. There are 9 contestants, in how many ways can the prizes be awarded?
6. In a survey about a change in public policy, 100 people were asked if they favor the change, oppose the change or have no opinion about the change. Of the 100 people surveyed, 50 are male and 37 oppose the change in policy. Of the 37 who oppose the change, 25 are female. Find the probability that a randomly selected respondent is a man or does not oppose the change in policy.
7. You and three friends are going to Halloween Express to pick out your costumes. There are fifteen costumes to choose from. What is the probability that at least two of you select the same costume?
8. A license plate consists of 2 letters followed by 4 digits, letters and digits can be repeated. Find the probability that your new license plate begins with a vowel and ends with a multiple of 3. a) 7 24
9. A number cube is rolled and two coins are tossed. What is the probability that the number cube shows a value greater than 4 and both coins are heads?
10. A circle with a radius of 3 cm shares a center with another circle that has a radius of 5 cm. Find the probability that a randomly selected point is in the larger circle but not in the smaller circle.