Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
1. Consider this hypothesis test:H0: p1- p2= 0Ha: p1- p2> 0Here p1is the
1. Consider this hypothesis test:
H0: p1 - p2 = 0
Ha: p1 - p2 > 0
Here p1 is the
population proportion of "yes" of Population 1 and p2 is the population proportion of "yes" of Population 2. Use the statistics data from a simple random sample of each of the two populations to complete the following:
Sample Size (n)
Number of "yes"
- Compute the test statistic z.
- What is the p-value?
- Should H0 be rejected? Use the p-value and a level of significance of 0.05 to justify your answer.
- Use the above data to construct a 95% confidence interval for p1 - p2
. A national retailer has completed an internal survey on its social media strategy. The key question in the survey is whether the stores managers think that the recently-launched social media strategy is effective. The following is the output of a statistical analysis of the data:
Social Media Strategy is effective
Based on this output, can the retailer conclude that the opinion of the store managers on the whether the recently-launched social media strategy is effective is dependent on which region they belong to? Use a chi square test and a level of significance of 0.05.