Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
1 Following the stock market via Google Finance N. Made Easy Name: Kimona Mitchell Directions: Complete the questions below and answer them in RED...
16.1 Following the stock market via Google Finance
N.Y.S.E. Made Easy
Name: Kimona Mitchell
Directions: Complete the questions below and answer them in RED text.
1. Watch this quick video about how to read a stock table:
(start video at 3 minutes and 10 seconds)
a. What does "open" mean?
b. How much is the current stock worth right now (in dollars)?
c. What does a "52 week low" mean?
d. What does "EPS" mean?
e. What is a "dividend"?
2. Watch this quick video about Google Finance
a. What company is the example in this tutorial?
b. True or false: You can read current events about the company you are searching on Google Finance.
c. True or false: You need a Google account to view Google Finance information.
3. Choose a company to "buy stock" in. What company did you choose? (hint: Apple, Walmart, Amazon, Google, Coca-Cola, etc.)
4. What does this company produce?
5. How much is 1 share of stock in your company?
6. What is the 52 week high AND low?
7. What is the market cap? How was this number calculated? (hint: refer to video #1)
8. What is the EPS and dividend?
9. What is the current status of your company? (hint: select a news article on the right hand side and provide a brief description of the article)
10. Would you purchase stock in this company in the future? Explain.
11. Would you ever use Google Finance and start buying stocks?