Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
1) In a digital terrain model, values for elevation are given as Question options: 2) A commonly used vertical datum is Question options: the core of...
1) In a digital terrain model, values for elevation are given as
2) A commonly used vertical datum is
the core of the Earth.
the north pole.
mean sea level.
3) Imaginary lines on a map that represent areas of constant elevation are
digital line graphs.
4) The SRTM (Shuttle Radar Topography Mission) performed which of the following?
Used radar waves from space to map the terrain surfaces of the Earth
Used radio waves from space to make full three-dimensional model of the Earth
Used both radar and sonar to make map of the Earth's surface (and the objects on the surface)
Used radar to map the heights of the oceans to make new permanent vertical datum
5) LIDAR uses which of the following to produce a digital terrain model?
6) The accuracy of a LIDAR model of terrain is about
7) A measurement of the rate of elevation change at a location is
8) A determination of the direction of the steepest slope for an area is
9) By applying vertical exaggeration to a model, which of the following will occur?
The elevation values are adjusted to fit with the different elevation values of the NED.
The horizontal scale of the model is altered to accommodate the scale of related satellite imagery.
A satellite image is draped over the terrain, making it appear more realistic.
The vertical scale is made larger than the horizontal scale.
10) Extruding a polygon will turn it into a...
11) Graphics that can be applied to the faces of an object to provide a more realistic appearance are...
12) KML and KMZ files are the native file formats used to work with 3D objects in...
13) Viewing an image that is offset in both the color red and the color blue that enables a "3D" style effect is an example of...
14) Which of the following operations would best allow you to place 3D buildings at their proper height on the terrain (e.g., the terrain is 900 ft above sea level, you want the building to sit on the terrain, not float above or below it)?
Applying base heights