Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
1. Think about a scenario when you would use an expression and an equation in a real life application. Discuss each scenario and explain how to write the expression and equation. What is the differen
1. Think about a scenario when you would use an expression and an equation in a real life application. Discuss each scenario and explain how to write the expression and equation. What is the difference between both of them?
Create two sample equations for your peers to solve.
2. Write and solve both an equation and an inequality. Explain how to use inverse operations. What is the rule to flip the inequality sign? Discuss how an equation and an inequality are applicable in a real world application.
Create two inequality problems containing a minimum of three steps for your peers to solve.
3. Graphs are commonly used in professional settings to display data. Think about your major or profession. When would you use a linear graph or a system of equations?
In your response include the following:
- What type of data can be used for the graph?
- How would you identify and label the axes?
- How would you calculate the slope of the line?
- How would you interpret the line and data?
4. Choose three laws for exponents. Define each law and provide an example. Explain why we use exponents in scientific notation. Provide an example.
Write two problems containing exponents for your peers to simplify.