Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
2 page paper
Choose a leader from history whom you admire. Similarly, to the Barnes, Humphreys, Oyler, Pane Haden, and Novicevic (2013) article that profiles Jerry Garcia, which is posted in the Unit I Study Guide, discuss which leadership style discussed in this unit was employed by your admired leader. Begin with a summary of the approaches and theories discussed in this unit.
Be sure to include the following in your essay:
· Summarize Bass’ leadership approaches.
· Summarize the follower-focused leadership theories: servant leadership, authentic leadership, and leader- member exchange (LMX).
· Discuss the concept of leadership and the importance of leadership, and explain why you selected the style you chose for your leader.
· Discuss the appropriateness or inappropriateness of the style exhibited by the leader you selected.
Be sure to follow the guidelines below:
· Writing should include proper grammar, sentence structure, and writing mechanics.
· Organization should be logical.
· Your paper should be at least two pages in length.
· You are required to use three outside sources to support your essay.
· All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.
Link to reading for assignment:
This journal article offers a counterintuitive, counterculture conceptualization of how shared leadership could emerge and flourish in traditional hierarchical settings. Locate and read pages 741-756 (pages 1-16 in the PDF) of the following article on leadership:
Barnes, B., Humphreys, J. H., Oyler, J. D., Pane Haden, S.,S., & Novicevic, M. M. (2013). Transcending the power of hierarchy to facilitate shared leadership. Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 34(8), 741-762. Retrieved from https://libraryresources.columbiasouthern.edu/login?url=http://search.proquest.com.libraryresources.c olumbiasouthern.edu/docview/1441348699?accountid=33337