2017 FINAL Acceptable Use Policy
Case Study 1: Acceptable Use PolicyAn Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is a very important policy within organizations to define acceptable employee behavior when accessing company resources. Additionally, there are also legal implications within AUPs. Use an existing AUP that you are familiar with, such as from a current or previous workplace, or search on the Internet for an example AUP to complete this case study.Write a three and a half to four (3 1/2- 4) page paper in which you:
- Describe the purpose of an Acceptable Use Policy you have selected and explain how the AUP helps provide confidentiality, integrity, and availability within the organization.
- Critique the AUP you selected and provide recommendations for improving the AUP.
- Explain methods that organizations can implement to help ensure compliance with the AUP, mitigate their risk exposure, and minimize liability. Describe how your selected AUP accomplishes these goals.
- Describe methods for increasing the awareness of the AUP, and other policies, within the organization.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
GET YOUR EXPERT ANSWER ON STUDYDADDYGET ANSWER