Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
400 word minimum1. Read Sarah Binder's "Polarization, The Politics of Legislative Stalemate" pdf2. Watch"Is America More Divided Than Ever?": https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=JRa5l_LQ3
400 word minimum
1. Read Sarah Binder's "Polarization, The Politics of Legislative Stalemate" pdf
2. Watch"Is America More Divided Than Ever?": https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=JRa5l_LQ32s
3. Watch PBS': https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/how-these-3-governors-say-we-can-overcome-political-polarization
Now that you have completed the reading and viewed the videos, write a discussion post of 400 words. Respond to the following:
1. Define political polarization and explain how it impacts the modern law making process in the US Congress.
2. How might "naive realism" factor into the growing political divide among the American public?
3. Given what you have learned about political ideology and congress, consider the claims made by the Governors in the first video. Can you think of any conditions that might help mend the growing ideological divide in the US? Do you think this is likely? Why or why not.