Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
500 WORDS HE CLASS
Directions: Read the following question and respond in the box provided. Your answer should be no longer than 500 words and does not require citations. It only requires your critical reflection and proper spelling/grammar/punctuation.The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has ranked the top ten list of great public health achievements of the twentieth century as follows:
- Routine use of vaccination
- Improvements in motor vehicle safety
- Safer workplaces
- Control of infectious diseases
- Decline in deaths from heart disease and stroke
- Safer and healthier foods
- Healthier mothers and babies
- Family planning
- Fluoridation of drinking water
- Recognition of tobacco use as a health hazard
Of these areas, which one (or ones) would you want to spend a career in public or community health making more improvements towards and why?