Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
ACCOUNTING NETFLIX SEC 10K REPORT
You will write a 2 - 3 page paper, single spaced, one inch margins, 12 pt font, with double space between paragraphs. Your paper should comment on the financial statements for your company as they relate to the information presented through week 5 material for our class, including the notes to the financial statements. ** Use headings in your paper such as Accounts Receivable and Inventory (topics from our textbook; other examples would be Balance Sheet and Income Statement). Please keep your paper to no more than 3 pages The report will be submitted after week 5 material on Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE). Do not consider material from weeks 7 and 8 in your paper.
5. Take care to avoid academic dishonesty. Write your paper, read it, and edit. Use your own words.
6. Please include a brief introduction of your company as well as a conclusion/summary at the end.
7. You will also be required to include the Income Statement and Balance Sheet as an attachment to your report (you can cut and paste directly from the 10-K report).
8. APA style is required for citations and a reference list. Use your own words. The reference list is most important!
9. Ask questions if any of the requirements are unclear.
10. Additional guidance for your paper and resources:
11. Page count does not include title page, tables and exhibits, table of contents, and reference list
12. Please include a title page (include your name on the title page)
13. Include a reference list (business classes use APA format)
14. Include in text citations (business classes use APA format)
15. Your paper should use one-inch margins on the left, right, top, and bottom of each page, and font set at 12 point.
16. Take care to comply with the UMUC policy for academic honesty
17. Write your paper, in your own words, using accounting words from our textbook and explaining how these relate to the financial statements of your company