Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
After completing the reading this week, we reflect on a few key concepts this week: Discuss and identify leader traits and attributes that are most beneficial in implementing the best decisions in an
After completing the reading this week, we reflect on a few key concepts this week:
- Discuss and identify leader traits and attributes that are most beneficial in implementing the best decisions in an organization.
- Explain the differences in charismatic and transformational leadership and how both leadership styles impact organizational effectiveness. Please note how these leadership styles affect implementing new innovative technologies.
- Review table 8.1 in the reading this week, note the work characteristics and the traditional versus high-performance focus, note which focus is best for strategic decisions and which is best for operational decisions. Please explain.
Please be sure to answer all the questions above in the initial post.
Please ensure the initial post and two response posts are substantive. Substantive posts will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Expand on the topic, by adding additional thoughtful information
- Answer a question posted by another student in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source
- Make an argument
At least one scholarly (peer-reviewed) resource should be used in the initial discussion thread. Please ensure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use APA references and in-text citations.
Chapter 6, 7, & 8 Journal articles
- Journal Article 6.1:Russell, R.G. and Mizrahi, R. (1995) ‘Development of a situational model for transformational leadership,’Journal of Leadership Studies, 2(3): 154–163.
- Journal Article 6.2:Tyssen, A.K., Wald, A. and Spieth, P. (2013) ‘Leadership in temporary organizations: a review of leadership theories and a research agenda’,ProjectManagement Journal, 44(6): 52–67.
- Journal Article 6.3:Greenwood, R.G. (1996) ‘Leadership theory: a historical look at its evolution’,Journal of Leadership Studies, 3(1): 3–16.
- Journal Article 7.1:Chaturvedi, S., Arvey, R.D., Zhang, Z. and Christoforou, P.T. (2011) ‘Genetic underpinnings of transformational leadership: The mediating role of dispositional hope’,Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies, 18(4): 469–479.
- Journal Article 7.2:Groves, K.S. (2005). ‘Linking leader skills, follower attitudes, and contextual variables via an integrated model of charismatic Leadership’,Journal of Management, 31(2): 255–277.
- Journal Article 7.3:Heracleous, L. and Klaering, L. A. (2014) ‘Charismatic leadership and rhetorical competence: an analysis of Steve Jobs’s rhetoric’,Group & Organization Management, 39(2): 131–161.
- Journal Article 8.1:Madlock, P.E. (2008). ‘The link between leadership style, communicator competence, and employee satisfaction’,The Journal of Business Communication(1973), 45(1): 61–78.
- Journal Article 8.2:Carmeli, A., Tishler, A. and Edmondson, A.C. (2012) ‘CEO relational leadership and strategic decision quality in top management teams: the role of team trust and learning from failure’,Strategic Organization, 10(1): 31–54.
- (2016). Empowering Leadership and Effective Collaboration in Geographically Dispersed Teams.Personnel Psychology,69(1), 159–198. https://doi.org/10.1111/peps.12108http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=eue&AN=112508299&site=eds-live&custid=s8501869&groupid=main&profile=eds_new