Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Analyze the Effectiveness of Teachers' Application of ISTE Standards
Carefully read the ISTE Standards for Teachers (http://www.iste.org/docs/pdfs/20-14_ISTE_Standards-T_PDF.pdf) . You will be examining videos that may illustrate one of more of these standards. You can use the video examples provided below (complete references are listed in the Week Three Resources document) or find an example of your own (perhaps on TeacherTube.com). If you find your own video that illustrates one or more of the ISTE Standards for Teachers, include the link in your post so we can all view your example.Video Examples
- Blended Learning Energizes High School Math Students (Tech2Learn Series)
- Collaborative Digital Presentations Enrich Projects (Tech2Learn Series)
- Differentiating Instruction Through Interactive Games (Tech2Learn Series)
- Free Online Resources Engage Elementary Kids (Tech2Learn Series)
- The Flipped Classroom
- iPads in the Classroom
- Gurugiri Uploaded Mrs Moffitt's Kindergarten Classroom
- How Teachers Collaborate Online and in School
- Tech-Fueled Differentiated Instruction Engages Elementary School Students
- Anatomy of a Project: "Kinetic Conundrum"
- Anatomy of a Project: "Soil Superheroes"
As you analyze your chosen video, keep your focus on the teacher and how what she or he is doing illustrates the ISTE Standards for Teachers. For example, is the teacher modeling digital citizenship by showing respect for copyright laws?