Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
By Day 7
Write a 3- or 4-paragraph essay in which you briefly analyze the importance and feasibility of working toward social change. Address the following:
- Describe how your perspective has evolved or changed through this course and how you believe it will continue to evolve after the course.
- Explain how this experience has influenced your ability to create positive social change beyond the term of this course.
- If you choose to engage in the social issue you researched in this course, address how you will prevent burnout and engage others in your cause.
Provide at least three references using proper APA format.
In order to receive full credit, all Assignments are due on time. Should you encounter an unanticipated and uncontrollable life event that may prevent you from meeting an assignment deadline, contact the Instructor immediately to request an extension. Your Instructor’s contact information is in the Contact the Instructor area in the left navigation bar. For a full description of the late policy, please refer to the “Policies on Late Assignments” section of your Syllabus.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Project for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Project using the naming convention “WK6Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Weeks 1 and 6 Assignments Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Project.
- Click the Week 6 Assignment link.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK6Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.