Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Apply what you have learned about formal language and academic writing to write your own 2- 2 ½ pages draft of an essay that analyzes a relevant change in your field of study. Your paper must analyze
Apply what you have learned about formal language and academic writing to write your own 2- 2 ½ pages draft of an essay that analyzes a relevant change in your field of study. Your paper must analyze either what caused this relevant change or analyze what effect this change has had.
As you identify a change to discuss, be careful with your choice of topic to ensure that you are actually writing about a specific change. Diabetes itself, for example, is not a change. The skyrocketing number of children with diabetes in the last decade is a change. Technology is too broad a topic that includes countless changes and would not work for this Assignment; however, limiting the issue of technology to a specific technological change, like the increased use of cloud computing, will work for this Assignment. Be sure also that the change has occurred and that it is not a change you would like to see happen.
Incorporate and cite three to four relevant and reliable secondary sources into the paper using APA format so that you support and further develop your ideas and claims.
Be sure that your Unit 8 Assignment submission:
· Establishes and develops a clear main point about your topic that is original and insightful.
· Analyzes either the cause or effect of the change you are addressing, without taking a position or writing to persuade.
· Organizes ideas logically and demonstrates paragraph unity and connection of ideas through the use of transition devices.
· Demonstrates that you have strengthened, supported, and developed your ideas through the incorporation of three to four relevant and reliable secondary sources from either the Library or published on the Web.
· Demonstrates that you can paraphrase relevant and reliable source information rather than relying solely on quotes from the sources.
· Applies 6th Edition APA formatting to give credit to all source information and ideas, whether you quote, paraphrase, or summarize these sources.
· Utilizes APA style to format the paper, including the title page, body pages, margins, in-text citations, and references page citations.
· Follows the conventions of Standard American English.
· Is 5–6 paragraphs or 2–2.5 pages long, excluding title page and references page.