Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Assignment 1: Discussion—Using Technology to Deliver TrainingTechnology can be a vital component of training delivery. Use the Argosy University online library resources and your textbooks to read a
Assignment 1: Discussion—Using Technology to Deliver Training
Technology can be a vital component of training delivery. Use the Argosy University online library resources and your textbooks to read about training technology.
Using your own experience, module readings, Internet research, and references from the Argosy University online library, respond to the following:
- Illustrate how technology can benefit the transfer of learning.
- Explain how organizations have utilized technology in learning. Use your research or examples from your experience.
- Comment on the appropriateness of the utilized technology in learning.
By the due date assigned, post your initial response to the Discussion Area below. Continue to get to know your fellow classmates and contribute to our discussion of technology in training.
Through the end of the module, comment on at least two of your peers’ responses.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsQuality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions16Quality of responses to classmates12Frequency of responses to classmates4Reference to supporting readings and other materials4Language and grammar4Total:40