Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Assignment 2: Introduction and Revised PICOT QuestionRevise your PICOT question on the basis of the feedback you received on Week 3 Assignment 2. Submit your introduction and revised PICOT question as
Assignment 2: Introduction and Revised PICOT Question
Revise your PICOT question on the basis of the feedback you received on Week 3 Assignment 2. Submit your introduction and revised PICOT question as a 5- to 6-page Microsoft Word document. The assignment 2 paper in this week will be a draft for your week 5 paper.
Recall that your introduction will include:
- Purpose of or rationale for the scholarly project: Provide an evidence-based explanation of why it is necessary to complete your scholarly project and what benefit will be gained (health promotion, fiscal, and efficiency).
- Background on the problem or population of interest: Using primary sources, provide data on your topic. Providing the background will demonstrate the focused need for your project.
- Significance of the problem to nursing and health care: State how your problem or population of interest aligns with the larger interest of health care in the community. Create a context to why your topic is important.
· Benefit of the project to nursing practice: State what will be gained from your project. Describe the expected outcomes of your project to practice within your population and setting. Relate the outcomes to evidence-based guidelines and outcomes. Describe how your project may influence other populations or settings. Submission Details:
- Name your document SU_NSG8100_W4_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria
The introduction is comprehensive, is evidence based, captures the reader's interest, and provides an overall framework for the scholarly project.
The purpose and rationale for the scholarly project are evidence based and clearly described.
The background of the problem or population of interest is sufficient enough to create a compelling need for the project and is obtained from primary sources.
The significance of the project to nursing and healthcare is clearly described. The benefit of the project to practice at the local, regional, national, or global level is explored.
Included a PICOT question in the appropriate format and applicable to the problem or population of interest.
Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary. Cited all sources using APA format.
Assignment 3: Literature Review: Five Articles Abstracted onto the Evaluation Table
This week, you will submit another evaluation table document with five research articles abstracted for your literature review. Although it is expected that a majority of the articles will be part of your final literature review, some may not necessarily be included depending on your evaluation. For example, out of the thirty articles you evaluate during this course, you may only end up including twenty in your final review. The total number of articles you include may also depend on the amount of existing research. Try to shoot for twenty to twenty-five articles as a target for your final review. You will organize the information obtained from the review by paraphrasing and organizing concepts, variables, themes, and data from each article according to the nine headings in the evaluation table.
. Submission Details: Submission Details:
- Name your document SU_NSG8100_W4_A3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.