Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Assignment Description and Instructions Assignment : Debate 15% Due Date: 2nd November, 2017 DEBATE - 15% MOOT/STATEMENT: The greater manifestation...
Assignment : Debate 15%
Due Date: 2nd November, 2017
DEBATE - 15%
The greater manifestation of culture in Caribbean society depicts insularity more than it does plurality.
Debates can help improve your critical thinking skills and your confidence. In this course we have one graded online debate. Here is how an online debate works:
1. You are assigned to a group to "Propose" or Agree to a moot point.
2. Please consider the Topic/Moot.
3. Based on your assignment to propose the moot, you are to consider this statement and support it.
4. You must construct your first argument using two or more references from your course material, readings provided, or from readings that you have discovered in your own investigations.
Assignment Description and Instructions
1. Identify the main ideas of classical sociologists such as Comte, Weber, Marx and Mead
2. Define basic concepts such as socialization, culture and norms in sociology and apply to situational analysis of Caribbean social life.
3. Explain the social structure of the contemporary Caribbean and the presence of inequality.
4. Evaluate information on institutions such as the family, religion and education in the Caribbean for the formulation of perspectives on social issues.
5. Compare the contributions of sociological perspectives on the interaction between people in Caribbean society.
6. Apply sociological methodologies and interpretation to issues and social phenomena raised in this course.