Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Assignment descriptionCountry: PhilippinesThis country provides big growth opportunities for international businesses. However, decision making in such markets is fraught with potential risk – much
This country provides big growth opportunities for international businesses. However, decision making in such markets is fraught with potential risk – much of this risk stems from poor quality information upon which decisions are made. Enhancing the quality of such market information is therefore of paramount importance to the marketing manager.
Conducting market research in emerging markets like Philippines poses significant challenges for companies. This assignment requires you to select three of these generic market research challenges and discuss them in relation to Phillippines. For each you must describe the challenge and consider the risk it poses to reliable market research and effective marketing decision making.
NB. For this assignment you must focus specifically upon challenges for international marketing research and decision making, i.e., not general international marketing considerations.
International marketing research presents the international marketing manager with many potential barriers to obtaining reliable and accurate market information. These include aspects such as:
· Availability and reliability of research resources and suppliers
· Selecting appropriate data collection methodologies
· Research costs variations
Not to mention a host of related macro and environmental differences relating to:
· Political and legislative issues
· Basic infrastructure
· Cultural differences
· Social and market structure differences
· Communication and technology difficulties
In this assignment you must first choose three potential pitfalls of conducting research in emerging markets. For each, you should describe the challenge and then consider the risk it poses to effective decision making.
· Introduction - Write about 150 words on the increasing significance of emerging markets and international marketing research, as well as introduce your paper.
· Pitfalls / risks of research in emerging markets - Write about 400 words on each of three pitfalls.
· Conclusion - Write about 150 words summing up the importance of overcoming the pitfalls of emerging market research and reducing associated decision making risks.
· Word limit – 1500 words not including references
· Finally insert your ‘References’ list using a recognized referencing format - Harvard format
· For this assignment it is anticipated that you will use a minimum of 6-8 different references that include relevant journal articles.
Introduction – relate the significance of emerging markets and international marketing research, outline the report structure
Critical analysis and discussion – three barriers to reliable emerging market research - description of each; with consideration of the implications for reliable results and effective decision making.
Conclusion – appropriate overview of the topic, summing up the importance of understanding and overcoming the barriers to reliable emerging market research
Report structure / presentation – Following the instructions set out in ‘How to structure your writing’; clarity of expression; accuracy of grammar and spelling (please use your spell-checker, set to UK English)
Referencing – use of relevant resources; accurate use of author/date referencing conventions.
- 566 orders completed
Tutor has posted answer for $50.00. See answer's preview
****** have *** attached ******** for **** **** ******