Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
This assigment is part 3 of the paper you assited me with last week about "Research Proposal – Thesis, Major Points, and Plan" Can you only write 3 pages please?
You don't have to write a Thesis Statement, here is my Thesis Statement.
It is evident that foods being served in public schools lack fresh fruits, fresh vegetables and the entire composition does not give a balance diet. With such trends, the sole purpose of these sectors to create a healthy lifestyle to children may be at a stake and complications like obesity will be observed in the long run. With the private sector having tried and tested to follow new regulations of including fresh fruits and a balance diet. The performance has improved and that is one of the reasons why private education has more quality. If public schools comply with the new regulations, performance will improve tremendously.
**Below is the assisgment**
Using your thesis statement and research, present the problem that needs to be addressed with your proposed solution. Note: Your solution, advantages, and challenges, will be in Parts 2 and 3.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Provide an appropriate title and an interesting opening paragraph to appeal to your stated audience (appeal with logic, ethics, or emotion).
- Include a defensible, relevant thesis statement in the first paragraph. (Revised from Assignment 2)
- Describe the history and status of the issue and provide an overview of the problem(s) that need to be addressed. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
- Explain the first problem (economic, social, political, environmental, complexity, inequity, ethical/moral, etc.) and provide support for your claims. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
- Explain the second problem (economic, social, political, environmental, complexity, inequity, ethical/moral, etc.). and provide support for your claims. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
- Explain the third problem (economic, social, political, environmental, complexity, inequity, ethical/moral, etc.) and provide support for your claims. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
- Provide a concluding paragraph that summarizes the stated problems and promises a solution.
- Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences throughout the paper.
- Support claims with at least three (3) quality, relevant references. Use credible, academic sources available through Strayer University’s Resource Center. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.