Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
I need it within asap
Choose an issue related to state and local government in the United States and then address the following:
1. Define the issue;
2. Briefly relate the history/origin of the issue in this country;
3. Problems/ concerns related to this issue;
4. Current policies in place that address this issue;
5. If this is a federalism issue, address the differences/ similarities in how the states and the federal government have each addressed this particular issue; where do they differ? Where are they in agreement?
6. Conclusions; where do we go from here with this issue; future policies that could better address this issue, etc.
Choose an issue related to state and local government and then compare and contrast how this issue is addressed in the United States as opposed to how the issue is addressed in your home country (for instance, the death penalty, the use of drugs, immigration, etc.) Your paper should address the following
1. Define the issue;
2. What is the history/origin of the issue in each country;
3. Current policies in place in each country to address this issue;
4. What are the differences/ similarities in how each country addresses this particular issue;
5. Conclusions; where does each country go from here with this issue; future policies that could better address this issue, etc.
THE PAPER SHOULD BE TYPED, DOUBLE-SPACED, IN 12PT FONT WITH ONE INCH MARGINS. YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 ACADEMIC SOURCES FOR THIS PAPER. YOU SHOULD BE USING THE LIBRARY OR THE LIBRARY WEBPAGE DATABASES TO FIND YOUR SOURCES. DO NOT USE THE INTERNET!
THE RESEARCH PAPER IS DUE ON BLACKBOARD NO LATER THAN 11:59PM ON MONDAY, 26 JUNE, 2017.
POSSIBLE RESEARCH PAPER TOPICS
1. ROLE OF GOVERNMENT IN EDUCATION
2. THE DEATH PENALTY/ CAPITOL PUNISHMENT
3. CRIMINAL JUSTICE/ POLICE POWERS
4. THE COURT SYSTEM/ ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE
5. IMPORTANCE OF POLITICAL PARTIES IN STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
6. STATES AND IMMIGRATION
7. GOVERNMENT AND HEALTH CARE
8. THE ELECTION PROCESS