Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
B7442 Marketing Strategy and Management - Week 1
Assignment 2: Product Positioning
Product positioning starts with considering the alternative differentiation possibilities, and then determining which differential advantages are to be emphasized and communicated. In this assignment, you will explore this marketing strategy and learn why it is important to grasp the concept.
Use the online library resources to locate one peer-reviewed journal article from the professional business literature that critiques a firm's product positioning strategy.
- USE THIS LINK FOR THE ARTICLE TO BE USED IN THIS ASSIGNMENT -
Complete the following:
- Critically analyze the value of the approach suggested by the article.
- Evaluate its content, providing support and counterarguments from the literature.
- Compare the content of the article with the course readings or other sources familiar to you.
- Assess the value of the reading in the context of your current organization or an organization of your choice.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.