Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Based on the Assignment Scenario, determine the risk associated with the vulnerabilities. Use NIST SP 800-30 to calculate the risks for each vulnerability. Part 1 – Report Risk: Develop a 2- to -3-p
Based on the Assignment Scenario, determine the risk associated with the vulnerabilities. Use NIST SP 800-30 to calculate the risks for each vulnerability.
Part 1 – Report Risk:
Develop a 2- to -3-page Security Assessment Report (SAR) using the Wk 4 Assignment Template. The Security Assessment Report (SAR) should include the following for each vulnerability:
- Vulnerability Title
- Aprecise vulnerability description
- Overall Risk Level
- Logical recommendations for Mitigation
Part 2 – Communicate the Risk to Leadership:
Develop a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation documenting the risks for each vulnerability to be presented to the leadership of Health Coverage Associates.
The presentation should include:
- An introduction slide
- A description of each of the three vulnerabilities
- An accurate illustration of the NIST SP-30 5x5 matrices
- A description of the Likelihood and Impact with justification of that determination(Very Low, Low, Moderate, High, Very High)
- An illustration of the overall, high water mark level of risk (Very Low, Low, Moderate, High, Very High)
- A logical recommendation for mitigation actions, including an explanation of risk tolerance and risk acceptance for the organization
- A conclusion slide
- Detailed speaker notes
Be sure to include supportive graphics and appropriate backgrounds and styles. All references need to adhere to APA guidelines. Images should not be copied, unless author permission is obtained or copyright-free images are used.
- 1406 orders completed