Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Begin by selecting two variables of your choice from the following list. Note that "r" represents the participant. These are the variables that you will use throughout the course in your research proj
Begin by selecting two variables of your choice from the following list. Note that "r" represents the participant. These are the variables that you will use throughout the course in your research project.
- Satisfaction with financial situation.
- Change in financial situation.
- Opinion of family income.
- Marital status.
- Highest year of school completed.
- Spouse's highest degree.
- Does r or spouse supervise anyone?
- How often r attends religious services.
- Condition of health.
Write a 3–5 page literature review that incorporates at least seven scholarly sources. Address the following within your literature review. Ensure that each main point of your paper is supported clearly with evidence from your sources. Under some points, there are guiding questions to guide your thinking, but be sure to consult the scoring guide to make sure you are covering all of what will be assessed.
- Explain the psychological concepts that were addressed in the research.
- Are there any patterns, themes, or trends that you were able to trace in your research?
- Describe the concepts related to the theory that will be the basis for your research.
- Discuss the value and the limitations of the theoretical concepts.
- Develop a plausible hypothesis, where you predict the outcomes of the relationship between your two variables, that relies on evidence and reasoning.
- Use APA-style formatting, citations, and references.