BIOS 135 Week 5 Quiz
This pack of BIOS 135 Week 5 Quiz consists of:
1. How many molecules of glucose are produced by each cycle of the light reaction?
2. The light reactions of photosynthesis take place ______.
3. The Calvin cycle makes direct use of ______ to make ______.
4. The Calvin cycle requires ______ and ______ from the light-dependent reactions in order to operate.
5. Which of the following occurs during prophase?
6. The cell cycle results in the production of ______.
7. The correct sequence of stages of mitosis is ______.
8. Which of the following is the best description of the events of anaphase I?
9. Upon completion of telophase I and cytokinesis, there is(are) ______ cell(s).
10. Which of the following is a characteristic seen in prophase I that does not occur in prophase II?
11. What is generated during meiosis?
**** 135 Week * ****Attached: BIOS 135 Week 5 Quiz.zip