BSOP 334 Week 4 CheckPoint
This pack of BSOP 334 Week 4 CheckPoint includes:
1. (TCO 8) Of the following order quantity methods, which does not attempt to balance ordering (or setup) and holding costs?
2. (TCO 8) All the following are inputs in an MRP system, except
3. (TCO 8) Of the MRP inputs, one of the following lists the assemblies, subassemblies, parts, and raw materials needed to produce one unit of a finished product. Which of the following is it?
4. (TCO 4) Of the MRP inputs, one of the following stores information on the status of each item by time period (e.g., on-hand, scheduled receipts, lead time, lot size). Which of the following is it?
5. (TCO 5) Under lot-for-lot ordering, planned order receipts are
6. (TCO 4) In MRP, the multiplication process used to determine lower level requirements is called