BUS 446 Week 4 Quiz
In this file of BUS 446 Week 4 Quiz you will find the next information:
1. The first book on MRP was written by _____ in 1975.
2. The first step in the planning hierarchy is _____ planning.
3. Key inputs to the MRP information system are:
4. Cycle-time management is the aspect of _____ that applies to running a better production process for a flow shop.
5. Cycle times of inbound and outbound supplies are interconnected with which of the following?
6. _____ line-balancing methods employ
*** 446 Week * ****Attached: BUS 446 Week 4 Quiz.zip