Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Bus 499 Assignment 1
Choose one (1) of the following public corporations:
GE, Exxon, Ikea, HomeGoods, Barclay’s, Altria, Aramark, Johnson Controls, USAA
Research the company on its own Website, the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR database (http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml), in the University's online databases, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Assess how globalization and technology changes have impacted the corporation you researched.
- Apply the industrial organization model and the resource-based model to determine how your corporation could earn above-average returns.
- Assess how the vision statement and mission statement of the corporation influence its overall success.
- Evaluate how each category of stakeholder impacts the overall success of this corporation.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Determine ways in which the vision, mission, and stakeholders of a firm impact that firm’s overall success.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business administration.
- Write clearly and concisely about business administration using proper writing mechanics.