Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
BUS463: Assignment 2: Operating a Small Business
DUE DATE: 5/28/2017
Use the same business idea you used for Assignment 1 to complete this assignment.
Write a seven to eight (7-8) page paper in which you:
- Choose the legal form of organization for the business, and support your choice.
- Determine the organization structure which is initially needed to get the business operating, including the number of people necessary to get through the first year of operation, their job titles, and short job descriptions.
- Propose at least three (3) methods to encourage the employees to work together and build an effective brand.
- Examine at least three (3) ways to satisfy each of the stakeholders in the business including the investors, the employees, the customers, and the community.
- Suggest a way to fund the business. Recommend how to attract equity investors.
- Analyze how much of the funding should come from debt, and how much from equity. Support your evaluation.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.