Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Businesses often encounter ethical dilemmas. Depending on the industry, there may be consequences to business behavior that ignores ethical standards.For your project this week you will need to do the
Businesses often encounter ethical dilemmas. Depending on the industry, there may be consequences to business behavior that ignores ethical standards.
For your project this week you will need to do the following:
- In a minimum of 2 pages, prepare an essay explaining to the leadership at MovieFlix why it's important to take an ethical approach to solving their business problem (the problem that you are helping them to solve).
- Make sure to discuss how using good business ethics can enhance their profitability.
- Also, describe some of the consequences that they could face if they behave unethically when trying to solve the problem that you've selected for your project.
- Discuss how you, as their consultant can help them to take an ethical approach to solving their problem.
- Make sure to include an APA formatted title page and reference page for sources that you may have used for your research. Remember to follow APA guidelines when paraphrasing or quoting information. Don't forget to cite your sources and include in-text citations as necessary.
Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the ".docx" extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
- Finding the right staff - finding the right staff, retaining them, and ensuring they buy into the vision of the business