Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Byzantine Empire, the Abbasid and Umayyad Islamic Caliphates, powerpoint and speaker notes
Include speaker/slide notes... Mustbe a powerpoint presentation
This presentation project has to useat least five academic resources,one must be a primary resource and coverhistory from prehistory to c. 1500 CE (NOTHING LATER), covering any one of thetopics
Byzantine Empire, the Abbasid andUmayyad Islamic Caliphates, the Ethiopian Kingdom of Aksum, the CarolingianEmpire, and Song and Tang Dynasty China. The project includes analyze howtwo different empires developed in two world culture areas in the premodernworld (between the Bronze Age to 1600 CE). These world culture areas includeEurope, the Near East (also called the Middle East), India, Africa, theAmericas, and Asia.
- Create a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation,approx1200 words excluding the title and references slides. You must alsoinclude an audio voice-over transcript or slide notes.
Directions: Choose two empiresdiscussed in the course, and analyze three strategies that each of the twoempires attempted to pursue in order to create, expand, maintain, or defendtheir rule. As part of your analysis, explain the consequences of theseefforts, and provide specific examples drawn from the scholarly sources you areusing to support your assertions and/or claims.
Refer to the See attached help sheet for what is expected andguidance in completing the Project.
Your project must meet the following research criteria:
- Must include at least five scholarly sources to supportthe argument.
- A minimum of three sources must be from the AshfordUniversity Library.
- One of the five sources must be a primary source.
- In addition to the five scholarly sources, you areencouraged to utilize images that enhance a presentation and contribute toit; however, remember that images are not a substitute for the contentthat must be presented in the slide notes or transcript.
- Must include in-text citations to required sources,whether a) within the written assignment or b) within the presentationslides, transcript, or slide notes.
- Must include full references for all sources, whetheron a references page for the written assignment, or on a references slidefor a presentation and must be formatted according to APA style.
The project must exhibit thefollowing communication skills:
- Accurate and appropriate syntax and mechanics.
- Clear expression, organization, and development ofideas.
The project must include thefollowing style criteria:
- A title page or title slide including:
- Title of project
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- All text passages, whether in a written assignment orin presentation slide notes or transcript, must be formatted according toAPA style
- Cite all sources in APA style
- Include a separate references page or slide formattedaccording to APA style
- Include an introduction that establishes the scope ofthe project by identifying the chosen empires and by providing a clearthesis statement.
- Include a conclusion that summarizes the research,content, direction, and purpose of the project.