Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Characteristics of Students with Physical and Health Impairments and Math and ELA Strategies to Teach Individuals with PHI
Write a 1,250-1,500 word essay that encompass the three parts listed below.
Part 1: Research-Based Evaluation of Accommodations and/or Modifications
Identify a minimum of five math and five ELA accommodations and/or modifications to assist students with physical and/or health impairments. Describe each accommodation or modification in detail and evaluate each according to research findings from a minimum of five references.
Part 2:Accommodations/or Modifications Implementation
Address the following questions regarding the implementation of your identified accommodations and/or modifications within your essay:
- What accommodations/modifications would you implement? Explain.
- What elements of the accommodations/modifications would be most effective? What aspects of the accommodations/modifications would be difficult to facilitate? Would it negatively affect the overall success of the lesson? How so?
- After consulting with your mentor teacher, how does he or she interpret how the level of student engagement and motivation during the implementation of the accommodations/modifications chosen would go? How would you suggest each accommodation or modification be modified toheighten its effectiveness?
- Defend your use of, or your rejection of, each accommodation/modification within this section of the essay, taking your mentor teacher’s feedback into consideration.
Part 3: IEP Analysis
Discuss and analyze one student’s IEP with your mentor teacher and address thequestions listed below. Be sure to follow confidentiality guidelines within this section of your essay.
- Which accommodations/modifications are listed in the IEP that would be effective to use with this student?
- Which accommodations/modifications are listed in the IEP that would not be effective to use with this student?
- Are there any modifications/accommodations that are not considered or discussed in the IEP that would be effective to use with this student? Explain.