Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Choose a Theological doctrine discussed in the course and write a 1,250-2000 word research paper in current turabian format. Your paper must include...
Choose a Theological doctrine discussed in the course and write a 1,250-2000 word research paper in current turabian format. Your paper must include the following sections.
1Statement of Topic (1 paragraph). Describe the theological doctrine examined in your paper. Your topic must be a focused subtopic of a theological Area.
2. Philosophical foundations or Presuppositions (1-2 pages). State the philosophical assumption that must be made in order to do theological analysis on this doctrine.
Examples include View of the Bible, belief in the supernatural, understanding of science etc. Discuss any philosophical viewpoints that cause tension when performing theological analysis on this doctrine. Examples include the relationship between religion and psychology, etc.
3. Biblical Evaluation (1-2 pages) Survey major Biblical teachings on this doctrine throughout the Bible, listing biblical references is not sufficient for this section. Teaching must be categorized to describe a coherent understanding of the Bible witness as a whole.
Historical (1-2 pages). Survey how your chosen doctrine has been understood throughout the history of Christian Church. Make sure the following time periods are addressed, describing the continuity and discontinuity of doctrine are development throughout history .
a. the ancient Church (100AD-950 AD)
The Medieval Church (590-1517 AD)
c. The Reformation and counter Reformation (1517-1648 AD)
d. The modern Church (1648- present)
5. Theological formation (1-2 pages)Describe the various theological methods used to synthesize biblical and historical theology into a theological doctrine. After surveying the various methods , present the model you believe most accurately describes the biblical teachings. Support your claim with sufficient logical reasoning, scholarly sources and scriptures.
6. Practical application (1-2 pages). Describe the importance of doctrine for life. Examine how the doctrine impacts your personal life, the CHhurch community and culture.
7. A separate bibliography page must be included citing all scholarly sources used. Your paper must cite at least 3 scholarly sources in addition to the Bible and textbook. your paper must also include a cover page and footnotes. The bibliography page and cover page do not count towards the length requirement . Please read carefully.Running head: THEOLOGICAL DOCTRINE OF SALVATION THEOLOGICAL DOCTRINE OF SALVATIONStudent nameCourse nameAug 24, 2016 1 THEOLOGICAL DOCTRINE OF SALVATION 2 Theological doctrine of salvation...