Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Hide Full Description
In this forum, share your presentation with your classmates. Refer to this week’s lesson on peer critique strategies. In your replies to classmates, take on the role of a person of authority in the discipline—what questions would you ask your classmate if you were evaluating the research? What would you like to know if you were interested in learning more about the career or field of study interest? If you were a hiring manager considering your peer for a job based on the presentation and academic skills, what would impress you or beg you to ask for more information?
Call on the rubric (linked below) to ensure you are meeting participation expectations. Please make sure you do the following:
- Post your initial post no later than 11:55 PM Thursday.
- Respond to a minimum of 2 peers including at least 1 of the following:
- offering advice or strategy
- posing a question,
- providing an alternative point-of-view,
- acknowledging similar experiences
- sharing a resource
- Manage your own thread throughout the entire week by responding to your instructor and your classmates.