COM 360 Week 4 Individual Assignment Verbal and Nonverbal Coding Worksheet
This file of COM 360 Week 4 Individual Assignment Verbal and Nonverbal Coding Worksheet gives the answers on:
1. Is a smile a universal nonverbal form of communication? Why or why not? Provide specific examples in your answer.
2. What are some of the ways that you, as an American or an international student, have been taught, or unconsciously learned, to synchronize your nonverbal behaviors?
1. What is one possible drawback of phonology if a non-native speaker has poor accuracy? What might be done to master a new phonology?
2. What happens in the course of conversation when semantics causes confusion between you and the receiver? Provide a recent example.
3. Based on the examples in your text, what do you think Ludwig Wittgenstein meant when he said that