Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
- Explain the scientific and technical concepts related to communication.
- Which types of electromagnetic radiation are typically involved in the process of communication?
- How is information transmitted?
- What are the main differences between wired and wireless communications?
- Describe your perspective on communication technology such as wireless communication, the Internet, and smart phone technology.
- Provide at least three examples of communication technology you use in your daily life. Examine the underlying scientific concepts used in this technology.
- Consider the developments that have led to the United States’ current infrastructure and make a prediction of the future of communication in society.
Support your statements with examples. Provide a minimum of two scholarly references.
Write your initial response in 3–4 paragraphs. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.