Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Regarding the presentation of the finding of the communication audit and following is suggested:
- A title slide
- An introduction –
- Background – purpose of the communication audit, and intent of the survey (used to identify communication patterns or performance gaps)
- method for administering the survey – use the W’s presented in the class Announcement ; include demographics (position titles etc.)
- Present the findings and an analysis of the findings – weaknesses, strengths, opportunities, threats
- Use tables, charts, and/or graphs (identify these according to data labels and legends)
- Identify the top communication challenge from the survey
- Present recommendations
- Appendix – use this for the survey questions and number of responses per question.