Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Compare the factors that aided or inhibited the efforts of Islamic leaders and the Tang dynasty to create unified empires in their respective
- Compare the factors that aided or inhibited the efforts of Islamic leaders and the Tang dynasty to create unified empires in their respective regions. How did opponents respond to those efforts?
- Compare the state structures that emerged in Japan and Korea between 600 and 1000 CE. What similar factors shaped the development of these peripheral states? How did each respond to the heritage of neighboring empires?
- Compare the Vikings' impact on western and eastern Europe. How did the Vikings affect the development of Eastern Christianity?
- How did the emergence of Islam shape the transmission of knowledge across Afro-Eurasia? How did the spread of Islam compare with initial growth of Christianity and Buddhism?
- Compare the Christian communities that emerged in western and eastern Europe between 600 and 1000CE. What factors contributed to the emergence of these distinct regions?