Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Competency Importance of Security in Computer Science. Scenario You have been hired as an Information System Security Professional for a large company. The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is
Importance of Security in Computer Science.
You have been hired as an Information System Security Professional for a large company. The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is anxious to implement a new security program because of the intensity of cyber-attacks on large companies. The CISO is not sure that senior management understands the various issues and solutions to the vast number of these security issues.
CISO informs you that company has no training on security awareness for staff, uses a Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), the same anti-virus on servers and desktops, no firewalls on servers and desktops, and no malware software. The company does backups to tape but stores them on site. Also, the company has moved some of its data storage to ABC Cloud storage to save on costs.
You have been given a 30-minute timeslot in the next senior management meeting, and have been asked to present recommendations for how to improve the company’s security.
Create an infographic to be used as a handout during your discussion with senior management. Research the following and create your infographic with several parts that describe:
- Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability (CIA) Triad and how it pertains to the company
- Current trends in security in Computer Science
- Security threats to the company and a mitigation strategy for those Security Threats
- Encryption and its uses
Submit the infographic in a Word (.docx) document. Include the following:
- An introductory paragraph
- The infographic with text, images, and charts that are detailed and clear enough to be read easily
- Speech notes for each section of the infographic
- A references page for your resources in APA format
- 430 orders completed
Tutor has posted answer for $15.00. See answer's preview
*********************** rate my ******