Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Complete the INF231 Final Project exercise in the Virtual Lab.Create the following program which converts Fahrenheit to Celsius. Your program must have the following functions:Read integer Fahrenheit
Complete the INF231 Final Project exercise in the Virtual Lab.
Create the following program which converts Fahrenheit to Celsius. Your program must have the following functions:
- Read integer Fahrenheit temperatures from the user. You need to check whether the input is the correct one or not. If the user enters the incorrect number, ask it again.
- Use the formula: Celsius = (Fahrenheit ± 32) * 5.0 / 9.0
- The output Celsius should be a floating point with two digits of precision.
- The Celsius temperatures should be displayed with a sign of positive or negative.
- The program should ask the user to continue or not. If the user wants to do the conversion again, use repetitive statements such as DO WHILE, FOR, or IF THEN ELSE to do the conversion again.
- Add comments to explain the functions of the program.
Write a user manual of more than two pages to explain how to use your program. Format your manual according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Your program should run without any errors.
How to submit your assignment:
Post your results of Screenshot1 – Week5 Final Project in Waypoint.
- Use print screen keys from your keyboard to capture a screenshot of your results. Paste the screenshot in a new Word document.
- Follow the instructions to download the saved Java program to your computer (from Practice Lab).
- Upload to Waypoint: this PDF file is now ready to be loaded to Waypoint for grading.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Waypoint Assignment Submission
The assignments in this course will be submitted to Waypoint. Please refer to the instructions below to submit your assignment.
- Click on the Assignment Submission button below. The Waypoint "Student Dashboard" will open in a new browser window.
- Browse for your assignment.
- Click Upload.
- Confirm that your assignment was successfully submitted by viewing the appropriate week's assignment tab in Waypoint.
For more detailed instructions, refer to the Waypoint Tutorial (Links to an external site.)