Answer each question in paragraph form using good grammar and spelling.
1. List two definitions for software engineering.
2. List the differences between software engineering and software development.
3. Discuss why architectural considerations are important in software products.
4. List the areas of the CSDP certification.
5. List the main areas of the software engineering body of knowledge.
6. Define the typical phases of a software development model.
7. List the advantages and disadvantages of the waterfall model.
8. Provide examples of types of security requirements?
9. What are the requirements review techniques?
10. List software development life cycle models that were not discussed in this chapter. Consider one of them and provide a concise description of it.
GET YOUR EXPERT ANSWER ON STUDYDADDYGET ANSWER