Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
persuasive speech plan : topic: gun control
TOPIC: GUN CONTROL
Part 1: Describe and Explain your persuasive strategies.
- Note the specific purpose of your speech. After noting the purpose statement, reflect further on the type of persuasive message you will be developing using terms from class: a speech to change attitudes, call for action, inspire commitment, or compare and contrast perspectives.
- Note the thesis statement of your presentation using the guidelines for framing a thesis sentence. Observe how the content of your speech will be most closely centered on claims of fact, questions of value or questions of policy?
- Explain your strategies for Audience Analysis and Adaptation
- Review the outcomes from the Audience Analysis Questionnaire and some of the reflections from Discussion 03 concerning audience analysis. Explain how you will tailor your speech to the audience in light of the political typology, audience demographics, values and attitudes.
- In terms from our text how do you expect audience members to respond to your message? Note especially pp. 192-194.
- Drawing further from Chapter Seven, describe the best ways to motivate your audience with this topic. In what way will they be motivated in light of how relevant the topic is to their interests, timeliness of the subject matter, and significance to their lives?
- Drawing on our audience analysis, how can you created identification with your audience in terms of the value priorities of the audience? Identify shared values to emphasize that relate to the position you hold.
- Identify your Principle Persuasive Strategies using the terms from Chapters Twelve that explains types of arguments, from Chapter Nine on modes of proof, from Chapter Fourteen for aspects of credibility and Organizational Pattern for persuasiveness viz. Problem-Solution, Problem-Cause-Solution, Comparative Advantages, Monroe Motivated Sequence. In addition, explain what types of Supporting Materials you intend to use in your speech using the terms from Chapter Eight.
- Review the feedback you received from your classmates from your last two speeches as well as your own assessments of your speeches. Highlight two or three goals for improvement you want to accomplish in light of that feedback.
- Introduction: the five parts of attention-getter, relevance to audience, develop credibility, state your argument and preview of main points, and relevance of the topic to yourself. This may be done in paragraphs or in full-sentence outline format.
- Body: Include the main points and the sub points with a full-sentence format and use notations to identify the various elements: label the enumeration of main points in Roman numerals, identify persuasive strategies for the sub points that are indicated with capital letters drawing on the principle persuasive strategies that you highlighted in #4 above, note the kinds of supporting material that you indicated with numbers and use labels to identify the type of evidence used such as examples, narratives, surveys, types of testimony, analogies, definitions, numbers and statistics.
- Conclusion: Identify how you are accomplishing the goals of the ending such as signaling your conclusion, summary/instant replay function, and statement of closure/action to clinch the ending.
GET YOUR EXPERT ANSWER ON STUDYDADDYGET ANSWER