Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Create a 7 page leadership analysis using the narrative and summary of the leadership interviews you conducted.This assessment gives you the opportunity to synthesize and demonstrate your understandin
Create a 7 page leadership analysis using the narrative and summary of the leadership interviews you conducted.
This assessment gives you the opportunity to synthesize and demonstrate your understanding and experience interviewing leaders and how the leadership characteristics you analyzed relate to leadership theories, the New Business Realities, and the Thinking Habits.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze the art and science of leadership.
- Analyze how the data from leadership interviews supports leadership theories.
- Competency 2: Reflect on personal leadership skills.
- Analyze the relevance of the concepts from New Business Realities and Thinking Habits to an interview experience.
- Self-assess the experience as an interviewer.
- Competency 3: Create and effective theory of leadership.
- Recommend leadership development initiatives for leaders at a specific level.
This is the last assessment that is related to your leadership interviews. For this assignment, use the narrative and summary of your interviews to complete the following analysis:
- Leadership theory: Summarize the leadership theory that you used to develop your interview questions. Analyze how the questions you asked and the data you collected during the interview support your chosen leadership theory. You might have used servant leadership, Kevin Cashman, Margaret Wheatley, articles from the Center for Creative Leadership, leadership stage theory, or other sources. Demonstrate your understanding of your chosen mastery (personal, purpose, change, interpersonal/being, balance, or action). Use examples from your interviews to demonstrate your mastery topic.
- Common Learning Themes: Reread the New Business Realities and the Thinking Habits of Mind, Heart, and Imagination, linked in the Resources. Select one topic from each and discuss its relevance to your experience interviewing leaders. The following are two examples:
- New Business Realities: Did the interview reflect the dynamics of transformational change in complex systems in the change mastery questions?
- Thinking Habits: Did the interview encourage professional self-development through conversational reflection in the questions on personal mastery?
- Self-Reflection: Self-assess your experience as an interviewer. What seemed to work? What did not work? What would you do differently next time? How would you change your explanation of your leadership topic, the medium you chose, or your behavior during the interview, to enhance the quality of your data? What did you learn about interviewing? What did you learn about your topic and its potential for helping leaders examine their leadership skills and characteristics?
- Summary Statement: Think about your experience interviewing leaders at this level. Describe the primary lessons you gained from this experience, the value of interviewing leaders, and the impact this approach has on leadership development. Include your recommendations to your current organization or an organization with which you are familiar about the development of leaders at this level and on your mastery topic and the use of interviews to propel personal development.
- Length: Your assessment should be 7 pages, double-spaced.
- Font and size: Use a standard font—either Times New Roman or Arial. The font size must be 12 point.
- Margins: The paper margins should be 1 inch on each side.
- Components: Include a title page, table of contents, and reference page. These do not count toward the paper length.
- Formatting: APA format is required for all aspects of your analysis, including citations and references. Your writing should be well organized and clear. Writing structure, spelling, and grammar should be correct as well.