Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
DAP homework *Case study attached*
Prepare for this discussion by selecting a case study and creating a developmentally appropriate activity that enhances each domain of development: cognitive, physical, and affective. Remember, “researchers and curriculum specialists also emphasize that growth and learning occur as an integrated process across multiple domains” (Gestwicki, 2011; Hull, Goldhaber, & Capone, 2002; Levine & Munsch, 2011, as cited in Jaruszewicz, 2013, section 4.1, para. 7). This means that you do not need to create three separate activities – just one or more activities that address multiple domains simultaneously. An example activity for this discussion is located in the Week Two Instructor Guidance.
Initial Post: Create a message that includes your activity or activities, making sure to include descriptions of each of the following:
- The name and age of the child as indicated in the case study you chose.
- A description of the setting the instruction will take place in (e.g., childcare center, classroom).
- The goal of each activity, including which domain it is geared toward and the desired learning outcome.
- The materials necessary to support student learning for the activity or activities.
- The procedure for how the activity will be implemented. This section of your response must be at least one full paragraph, provide a substantial description of the procedure and be supported by at least one scholarly resource.