Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Descriptive Paragraph Instructions
You are required to submit the FINAL copy of this assignment, but you may first submit an optional DRAFT. This will allow you to receive qualitative feedback that can inform your revision. You should always avoid focusing solely on the grader’s DRAFT feedback; use the feedback as a supplement to the course lessons and your own revision ideas. Always expect to revise beyond what the DRAFT grader specifically notes.
Additional helpful resources:
Descriptive Paragraph Rubric | Descriptive Paragraph SampleChoose one photo from the Time Magazine website at this address: http://lightbox.time.com/?iid=lf|tn You will choose a photograph from the Time site and write a descriptive paragraph. Use all five senses (sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch) to create vivid and tangible images in your own paragraph. Be sure to address each sense in its physical form and avoid metaphors. See below:
- Sight: “The green pine trees dotted the horizon.”
- Hearing: “The last-minute buzzer echoed through the stadium.”
- Smell: “The sweet aroma of jasmine filled my nose as I jogged past the flower garden.”
- Taste: “The cookies taste sweet with a hint of salt.”
- Touch: “The sand felt cold, wet, and gritty beneath my feet.”
Below find the requirements and guidelines for this assignment
Remember to apply the concepts you're learning in the course, including elements of grammar, punctuation, thesis development, and other skills.
Header: Include a header in the upper left-hand corner of your writing assignment with the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Course Title (Composition I)
- Assignment name (Descriptive Paragraph)
- Current Date
Length: This assignment should be one full paragraph, or at least 10 sentences.
- Last name and page number in upper-right corner of each page
- Double-spacing throughout
- Title, centered after heading
- Standard font (Times New Roman or Calibri)
- 1” margins on all sides
- Save the file as .docx or .doc format