Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Discussion for Unit Eight - Chapters 15 and 16 Chapter 15 - Therapy Here are some questions to use as a starting point for discussion. Please feel free to discuss any other material that interests yo
Discussion for Unit Eight - Chapters 15 and 16
Chapter 15 - Therapy
Here are some questions to use as a starting point for discussion. Please feel free to discuss any other material that interests you, and you feel is relevant. In addition, respond to, at least, one or two posts from other students.
1. If you were to become a therapist or if you needed psychotherapy, which type(s) would you prefer? State reasons for your preference(s).
2. Discuss the five most common goals of therapy and which type of therapy would work best for each.
3. What are your thoughts on institutionalization and deinstitutionalization in the field of mental health?
4. Our textbook has a critical thinking exercise concerning Cinema Therapy...The Healing Power of Movies. Discuss a movie that interests you, and why you think it does.
Chapter 16 - Social Psychology
1. Discuss how attributions, the fundamental attribution error and the self-serving bias influence your daily life and relationships.
2. How has conformity and obedience influenced our society? What are the pros and cons of both? Discuss the importance and criticisms of Milgram's Obedience to Authority experiment - the most famous study in Social Psychology. If you are interested, there is movie called "The Experimenter" about Milgram's famous study.
3. Select a specific social situation such as work, school, home, social life, a popular or current event, etc. and discuss how group processes influence the situation.
4. The topic of social relations includes prejudice, discrimination, aggression, altruism and interpersonal attraction. Discuss a topic or topics that interest you and apply it/them to your life.
Please read attachment of the overview of chapter 13and 14, then answer the questions.
Is a college psychology online class discussion, so don't have to use really complicated words and each question please answer in 3-4 sentences.