Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Discussion post - Create an Algorithm and Working in Teams
NEED TO ANSWER ALL TWO DISCUSSION QUESTIONS...
- You must have at least 8 detailed steps in your algorithm
Fleury's algorithm is a way to explain how to find an Euler circuit or Euler path. An algorithm, in general, is a method or procedure that one can use to determine a solution to a problem. But an algorithm can be used to solve real world problems, as well, such as to make a sandwich.
Create your own algorithm (procedure) to make a sandwich and share it here. Then, explain why your procedure is the one you chose. In your response, compare your notes with a peer and explain how the other algorithm differed from your own.
Developing effective teams can be challenging. There are different personalities to deal with when working in teams, but the benefits can be extraordinary.
Review the video called "Penelope at Work - A Lesson on Teamwork and Diversity" found on the Working Together page in this Module, then discuss the following:
- What do you think were the causes of the conflict between Penelope and Peter?
- What should happen to get them to work more cohesively as a team?
- What problems have you encountered in school or in your career when working in teams or a group setting?
- What was the cause of the conflict? How did the conflict get resolved?
Remember to be specific!