Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Draft a response to each of the bulleted questions below. Each question must have its own response and have a minimum of 75 words.
1. What are ethics? How do you mediate personal ethics when they differ from a company’s ethics? What are some methods for exploring and researching a company’s ethics and values?
2. Equal employment law is a prominent HR concern. In what ways do these laws affect HR practices positively? What do you perceive some negative consequences are? How do HR managers strike a balance between legal compliance and hiring qualified staff?
3. Explain how the Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures were developed and how firms use them to ensure they are abiding by the law.
4. Explain what affirmative action is and how companies today are seeing the value of voluntarily having diverse workforces.
5. Affirmative action is both a legal and emotional issue affecting employees and employers. Develop as many arguments as you can both supporting and opposing affirmative action as an employer policy. If you were asked to implement such a program, what steps would you follow?
6. Explain how career management programs integrate the needs of individual employees and their organizations.
7. Explain why diverse recruitment and career development activities are important to companies.
8. What are some of the barriers to advancement opportunities for women and minorities in many organizations?