Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Draft a response to each of the bulleted questions below. Each question must have its own response and have a minimum of 75 words.
1. What are some implications and results of internally conducting cultural audits? How do these audits benefit or harm a company’s integrity? How should records of internal cultural analyses be guarded? What information must be shared with stakeholders, employees, and partnering companies?
2. Describe the types of work-life benefits that employers may provide.
3. escribe the different types of retirement programs and pension plans and the regulations related to them.
4. Many organizations are concerned about the rising cost of employee benefits and question their value to the organization and to the employees. In your opinion, what benefits are of greatest value to employees? To the organization? Why?
5. Employers are required by law to provide specific benefits to employees. What laws mandate benefits to employees, and what are the provisions of those laws?
6. Explain the political, economic, sociocultural, and technological factors in different countries that HR managers need to consider.
7. Explain how domestic and international HRM differ. Discuss the recruitment, selection, training, compensation, and performance appraisal needs for different types of employees working across borders.