Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Draft a response to each of the bulleted questions below. Each question must have its own response and have a minimum of 75 words.
1. What is police jurisdiction? How has the historical development of police agencies affected police jurisdiction?
2. What judgments can you make about police jurisdictions? Where may police jurisdictions be in the next 10 to 20 years? Explain.
3. Recently local law enforcement has become involved in federal task forces investigating terrorism cases. What do you think will be the next type of cross jurisdictional investigation?
4. Federal law enforcement's involvement in local investigations has become more pronounced over the last few decades. This is most notable in the field of forensics and laboratory analysis such as the FBI Crime Lab in Quantico, VA. Do you think this role is going to become more involved or will technology lead more state and local agencies to expand their capabilities?
5. What is police patrol? Why are police patrols important in communities? What changes would you recommend to current police patrols to improve overall effectiveness?
6. Is there a benefit to having two officers assigned to a vehicle or is it better to have one officer to a patrol car? Why or why not? What is the cost for having two officers opposed to one? Which is more efficient? Safe? Why?
7. How does cellular telephones, mobile computers, and facial recognition technology impact an officer's patrol methods? Is this a good or a bad influence on the patrol methods? Why or why not?